The majority of questions after updating 10.0 Prime World: Thrones are in this article on the site.
We recommend to read it first.
1. I deleted the NPC Vassal how to return it?
When deleting NPC Vassal which is given on creation of a clan or an entrance of a clan to Clan Wars it disappears forever.
It is impossible to return the NPC Vassal, it is necessary to capture clans of players.
2. Why don't I receive any rating for game on Native Terrain, Dragonwald, Outpost, Apocalypse.
After updating 10.0 Prime World: Thrones the rating of heroes changes only in the Borderlands mode.
3. Will there be a compensation for last changes of faction?
Compensation for changes of faction from before the update 10.0 Prime World: Thrones won't be provided in any form.
The Support Team also doesn't compensate gold in this case.
4. Is it possible to transfer heroes/resources from one account to another?
No, we can't transfer it.
5. Why am I assigned to the hostile side in battles sometimes?
After updating 10.0 Prime World: Thrones factions were partially integrated - now all players have general chat as well as matchmaking, and Maneuvers ceased to exist.
There is no bug in such situation.
6. Why can't I buy both heroes Ha'ka and Da'ka?
Ha'ka and Da'ka are heroes who are available depending on faction. It means that Keepers can't buy Da'ka and Imperium - Ha'ka.
Besides, it is impossible to take both of these heroes in one group.
7. Why did my hero after updating become orange though was violet on power?
After updating 10.0 Prime World: Thrones power of orange talents increased by approximately 2%.
It means that heroes with orange talents became more powerful and color of their power could change.