We want your Prime World experience to be free from harassment and bullying. Everyone should feel safe in our game, regardless of skill level or personal history.
We believe it is in our best interest and yours to do everything in our power to make this possible. That’s why we have player behavior policies, which are based on terms of service. Though never pleasant for us, failure to adhere to these policies may result in disciplinary actions against violator’s account. Violations by paragraph are listed below.
1. In-Game Chat Violations
1.1 Profanity, inappropriate or offensive language
1.2 Profanity, inappropriate or offensive language (repeated violation)
• Language which may be considered offensive to any real-world demographics, including race, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, and ethnicity
• Reference to any sexual acts
• Foul or abusive language
1.3 Public shaming or bullying of other players
1.4 Public shaming or bullying of other players (repeated violation)
• Harassment of any kind
• Hostile, insulting or threatening chat
1.5 Usage of non-English characters, symbols, or glyphs in the castle chat
1.6 Spreading information that can be considered harmful to community
• Links to inappropriate content
• References to participation in illegal activities, fictional or factual
• Advertisements for real-world products or websites
• Publishing real life information regarding another player (address, phone number, real name, etc)
1.7 Spamming of any kind
1.8 Impersonation of a NIVAL Employee, Game Master, or Official Moderator
2. Clan and Player Naming Violations
2.1 Usage of profanity, inappropriate language, or language that can be considered offensive in player or clan names
• Vulgar, obscene, hateful, defamatory language or imagery
• Language that is derogatory towards race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, ethnic background or cultural background
• References to sex or sexuality
• Usage of the name or image of a major religious figure or deity, or any form of religious title
• Relation to illegal drugs or activities
• Names to be designed to impersonate a real world individual
2.2 Usage of non-English characters, symbols, or glyphs in player or clan names
2.3 Usage of any NIVAL product, character, employee, or word “NIVAL” in player or clan names, or name aiming to impersonate representative of NIVAL’s services
2.4 Usage of name that is registered property of any other company, or that is advertising any website, product, or service
3. In-Game Behavior Violations
3.1 Selling, buying, sharing or exchanging game accounts, valuables or services, or spreading information about it
3.2 Exploiting game or website bugs and vulnerabilities, engaging in cheating, using “bot” software, or utilizing unauthorized third-party software of any kind to carry out any purpose, or spreading information about it
3.3 Intentionally disrupting the overall gameplay
3.4 Intentionally disrupting the overall gameplay (repeated violation)
• Intentionally killing yourself ("feeding"), other teammates ("griefing") or refusing to participate in the overall gameplay
• Spamming excessive effects
• Interfering with player-run events
3.5 Falsely reporting game bugs or abusing the support services
3.6 Engage in any other activity deemed by NIVAL to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the game and services
Please note, that retaliatory actions are not an exception to these rules. Encouraging other players to break any of these rules can be also considered a violation.
Penalties used against violators are determined at NIVAL’s sole discretion. Repeated violations may result in harsher penalties.
NIVAL is not obligated to send you a warning before these actions occur. If your account is suspended or banned while participating in a tournament or competition, NIVAL assumes no liability in the loss of any potential prizes or recognition related to the tournament or competition.
In all cases, prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to using the NIVAL Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
The policies herein can be changed without notice at any time NIVAL deems necessary to ensure the safety, satisfaction, and integrity of its player base.