How to make a screenshot
You can make a screenshot in the game by pressing F10 button .
Screenshots made in the game are stored in the folder c:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents \My Games\Prime World\Screenshots .
If you have to make a screenshot out of the game, for example, a screenshot of launcher window, please, follow the instruction below:
- Press PrintScreen button on your keyboard
- Open any graphics editor, e.g Paint
- Paste the screenshot from the clipboard by pressing Ctrl+V
- Save the image
If by some technical reasons you are unable to make a screenshot according to this instruction, you can use Gyazo freeware application. Download it from the official web-page gyazo.com.
In order to make a screenshot with Gyazo, please, follow the instruction below:
- Install the application according to instructions given by the installer.
- Run the application.
- Click and drag your mouse pointer over the screen area to be captured.
- The image of the captured screen area will open in default web browser.
- Right-click the image and choose “Save image as…” option.
- Save the image wherever you like.
Note that the screenshot URL can be passed to other people. A person, whom you sent the image URL to, will be able to use it to browse the image you have made.
How to record a video
In order to record a video follow the instruction below:
- Download and install Fraps application. Run the application
- Proceed to the “Movies” tab
- Choose a folder for saving video files
- Bind a hotkey to trigger video recording
- Minimize the application window and run the game. The first pressing of the hotkey starts the recording, the second one stops.