Data collection for solving connection issues
Please note that if the connection problem has arisen on your Internet service provider (ISP) side, then you will need to petition your ISP directly with NETREPORT or WinMTR report to resolve the situation. You can learn how to check if connection issues are on ISP side and how to get NETREPORT and WinMTR report for ISP here.
If you have confirmed that the connection issue is not of ISP origin, you can contact our Support Service.
We will need additional information to fix the issue promptly. Please, create a ticket (choose "Report lags in the battle session") and provide us with the next information:
1. Describe the connection issue shortly. How does it happen. When, how often and in what game mode it happens.
2. Specify if there were connection (plug icon) and performance (snail icon) notifications during the lags.
3. Give us your ISP company name
4. Specify your internet connection type (through ADSL, LAN, etc.)
5. Download this file, unpack it and start it. This program will collect information about your internet connection to the server. Wait till the program will close automatically (it can take some time) otherwise the data collection won't be finished. Then find DXDIAG and NETREPORT files in the folder with the program and send these files to us with your ticket.
Support Service and connection issues
Note that Support Service does NOT solve lag, latency, buffer and other connection issues. Support Service only collects the needed information to pass it to specialists that investigate such issues.
After you have created a ticket on the connection issue and provided it with information, you can receive the following answers:
1. If not enough information has been sent or it hasn't been considering the actual lags, you will receive a response, that the ticket can't be investigated further.
2. If all needed information has been given, then you will receive a notification that the issue will be investigated and attempted to be fixed as soon as it will be possible. After that you may close the ticket, since all the information has been transferred to the specialists that fix such issues.
Important to know!
Support Service does not restore heroes' ratings because of the lags! If there will be any compensations it will be announced in the news on the website.